TM 9-2320-209 -20-3-1
(9) Inspect threaded parts for nicks, cross threading and excesive wear.
(10) Inspect polarizing pin, terminal pin assembly, connector housing and pin as-
sembly and fuse block for nicks, cracks, distortion and other damage that would im-
pair their use.
(11 ) Inspect other terminal assembly components for tears, cracks, hardening and
other damage that would impair their use.
(12) Replace pump and electric cable assembly if continuity check of cable shows it to
be grounded or if there is any evidence of damage that would impair its use.
(13) Repair dents or distortions. Weld cracks and breaks in metal parts where practi-
cal. Replace defective parts if badly damaged.
(14) Repair threaded parts with a thread chaser if practical or replace defective
(15) Replace any other defective parts.
4-50.2 Change 1